Monday, September 21, 2009

Portraits








The portrait that I was most successful with would probably be the Costume/Prop. I think that it is the Costume/Prop because the compositional trick you can really tell and it just looks so nice. For the artisitic portrait I tried to portray hapiness. I also captured some hapiness and that the person is having fun. The prop or costume that we used was his footbal jersey this is because he plays in the football team. Yes i really like the way the picture turned out because it is nice and you can see the compositional trick leading lines and you can see the champions sign. I think that the unigue picture is so unique and different becuase who would see that a person would take a picture of someone upside down from a rail. It was such a frustration for me to get a good picture for simplicity with face becuase sometimes its hard to get a simple background. Although it was fun and it made us think and find something interesting.

2 comments:

Miss Cook said...

Your portfolio is looking excellent. You have some beautiful photos in here. Keep up the good work!

Jessica said...

Your portfolio looks like a really good job. My favorite is the leading lines!