I think that I was a little successful in Photoshop. That is because I like how my personal words is looking like that’s because that was just the first time we did something like this. Though it came out looking okay for my personal words it didn’t come out perfect, although it was nice for me. I also like how some of my quilts came up that’s because the quilts that I thought about a lot didn’t come out looking nice and the ones I just didn’t think about them. I also like my surrealism but it was a little hard trying to put everything together and making the under water and making it look realistic. I did struggle a little with making them on Photoshop and them coming out the way that I wanted them to.
Like it took me a long time in order to do my surrealism because of the water and I took most of my time making the water look perfect. I would improve on making sure some of the things come out perfect and that I turn them in on time and try to manage my time more wisely then before and to stop procrastinating. My most favorite thing would be the rules and the camera setting that we can change so that our pictures don’t come out as they used to be. I would most definitely use this knowledge in the future so that when I go on trips the pictures will come out better than before.
My life experiences have changed so much on the way that I look at life now. My life experiences do change my art work because that is where I get most of my ideas. That is also from where I get my inspiration from and the pictures. I see the world so much differently because even the smallest animal or creature makes a difference in our whole world or universe. Even we don’t see it though we know it is true. I have seen growth and improvement in the way that I take my pictures and I have to think about it before I take a picture. The most meaningful project to me would be one of my quilt squares and that is the Past quilt square. That’s because it basically sums up all the things I have had to go through these three years. The thing is that you look back and know that you were able to handle that problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment