Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Art Show "Stand Strong"


My artwork is about me and the struggles that some people that I know are going through. How they should keep themselves from falling down and to help you to stand strong and not fall. That is what will make us strong all of the struggles that we go though on in life. Our struggles make us stronger so that we become a better person on in life. It tells me that I should look at all of my struggles and know that they are the things that made me the type of person who I am right now. I picked this picture because everyone goes through all kinds of struggles although they make it seem as it’s the end of the world although we must keep our heads held high. I like this picture because it makes you think about the struggles that you have had and the way that you handled them.It makes you a stronger person and to let you know that you can handle anything that comes in your path.

No comments: