Monday, March 1, 2010

Graduation Program


The strength for my design I think would probably be the way that I made it simple and it's not so crazy like other peoples it is. You can tell that it is a graduation program becuase it has a graduation hat and a diploma. You can also tell that it is from Cesar Chavez High School becuase of the pegasus in the back of the program. I could have put a picture to not make it look so plan and ugly like that and so that it is a little more interesting. It was a lot harder than what I thought because its hard to find something that the person would like and especially not being able to really know what they would like to see. The most important parts would be the pictures and the letters because they are supposed to catch your attention the most. Graphic design plays a huge role in society because they use it for mostly anything even for colleges, movies, television shows, soup operas, television ad and for selling all kinds of things.

No comments: