Thursday, April 22, 2010

ISO

Flash

ISO 50
ISO 400
ISO 800
ISO 5000
What ISO really does is that it refers to the film speed and it also captures the background light. It captures the background light and lets more light in so that you can see your background good and the flash actually makes your picture a lot more blurry. Whe I used the flash it made my background very blurry and you couldn't make out the lights and with the ISO you can see your background. Over the course of the pictures I can see that it makes this weird texture to all of my pictures and makes them more visible. I would actually rather use the ISO so that it makes my pictures a lot more brighter and lets more light in. You have to be very careful that your not letting in to much light or else it will make your pictures very bright and not able to see anything or make them blurry sometimes

No comments: