
In my surrealism it was about a crazy dream that I had. It was as if I was floating in the water. As if I was looking at the world from the top as if I was trying to find out something. Like if I was trying to find out who I am and what is going wrong in my life. Trying to find a way out of my problems although I was stuck in this light bulb with no way out. As I was trying to find a solution to my problem and that is what I think its about. The city and me being under water was that I was drowning with how huge my problem was getting and trying to find out what to do. Me looking down at the city is that I am trying to find myself and a solution so that I can finally have some sort of peace
No comments:
Post a Comment